Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hypoglycemia Cinnamon

Carnival Costumes


Arizona Transvestites, well being a woman and transform, then the carnival is more fun. (JORGE)
The costumes have to do with the film Avatar. You look evil and bring evil and painter. (JORGE)




I like the costume because it's killer. (JESUS)

I wish that the costumes will bring good rewards. (JOSE)

I like this costume because my daughter dressed up as him for one year. (DOLORES)




I really like these costumes, they are very nice, and the kids are very excited . (MARIO)


Me gustan mucho los perros, this is why I disfraz Picks of dog. (SERGIO)


This is called vampire sucking blood from Transylvania. Come to our parties expressly Carnastoltes directly from their country to rejoice these days of partying and debauchery as every year before Lent. Care is the largest of its whirlpool country is willing to suck the blood of all residents of Benedict Menni. Sucks and sucks up to leave people with only the bones. Alert works day and night until exhaustion. From time to suck blood, it comes through the eyes and ears. Benito Menni, be prepared. JA JA JA.
(XAVIER)






0 comments:

Post a Comment